Interested parties are advised that since commencement of marketing some of the vehicles have been removed from site and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries as what is left in situ and the Seller gives no warranty that these will remain as at the date of completion.
*VIEWING DATES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* The property comprises a detached 4-bedroom dormer bungalow. It is severely fire damaged and safe access t the upper floors was not possible. We have obtained accommodation details from historic marketing particulars available on Rightmove Plus dating from 2009 that suggest it was a 4 bedroom dwelling.
The property sits on a larger site, that extends to approximately 0.43 hectare (1.07 acres), with approximately the front half having an area of hardstanding and gravelled yard, with a small outbuilding structure at the front of the site, that appeared to be formerly used as a garage and store. At the rear of the house is a patio and a further outbuilding used for storage. The west of the site is open land.
From our online enquiries with Three River’s District Council website it appears part of the site benefits from a commercial use: Certificate of Lawfulness Existing Use: Use of land distribution, repair and servicing of motor vehicles. The site may have development potential and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries with the local planning office.
The property is situated in a semi-rural edge of settlement location, within the village of Kings Langley, with frontage to Station Road approximately 0.75 mile south of the village centre. Almost opposite is the railway station, which can provide links to London Euston is under 30 minutes.
The village is located just to the north of the M25, with Junction 20 approximately 1 mile to the south and the intersection of the M1 and M25 is approximately 3 miles to the east. Hemel Hempstead lies approximately 3 miles to the north and Watford 4 miles to the south.
Before it was fire damaged based upon our enquiries we understand the accommodation comprised:
Ground Floor: Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Bathroom and Dining Room
First Floor: Landing and 4 Bedrooms
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2,700 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. The property is being sold under Proceeds of Crime legislation.
2. In addition, there are 2 static caravans (both dilapidated, although 1 may be possible to refurbish - interested parties must rely on their own enquiries) and an empty shipping container left on the land on the land, together with 28 cars, 2 vans and a small pickup truck. All vehicles are in very poor condition and only suitable to be scrapped. These items will not be cleared from the site by the Receiver and interested parties should refer to the Sale Agreement within the legal pack as some of these items form part of the defendants assets and will be included as part of the site. Interested parties are advised that since commencement of marketing some of the vehicles have been removed from site and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries as what is left in situ and the Seller gives no warranty that these will remain as at the date of completion.
3. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
4. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.