*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* The property comprises a two bedroom first floor apartment with allocated car parking space, double glazing, central heating (not tested), kitchen appliances and sun balcony providing views of the inner harbour.
The property is situated in the highly sought after North Harbour and is conveniently located just a short walk from a range of local shops, amenities and recreational facilities as well as Eastbourne seafront. The apartment enjoys sea views from the living room/balcony.
Leasehold for 125 years from 29th September 2004 at a ground rent of £50 per annum, increasing by £25 every 25 years. The service charge was £780.02 for the 6 month period to 1st October 2020.
Open Plan Lounge/Fitted Kitchen – 25’17” x 11’47” (7.62m x 3.35m)
Sun Balcony with views over the inner harbour
Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two - 13'72 x 9'11” (3.96m x 3.02m)
Allocated car parking space.
Asset Rating B
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £1920 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 14 days from the date of exchange.
2. We understand the Management Company have confirmed that the render and cladding systems at the Boardwalk have been identified as not meeting requirements. The cladding and render will require removal and replacement. The Directors have appointed specialist surveyors and solicitors and all parties are working towards achieving Government funding for the works, however the funding is not a certainty.
3. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
4. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
This auction is now closed.
Connecting to server...
To attend a viewing you must confirm attendance by contacting us in advance. Any changes to timings or cancellations will be communicated via email. Please also refer to the COVID viewing policy which is available to download.
|11/01/2021 11:00||11/01/2021 11:30|
|16/01/2021 11:00||16/01/2021 11:30|
|15/01/2021 15:30||15/01/2021 16:00|