*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* An extensive 7 bedroom detached property on a large plot with mature trees and field views. The property requires refurbishment and currently has no vehicular access, however, planning consent has been granted for the installation of a driveway. There is currently no sewage disposal and a septic tank or sewage treatment plant will have to be installed, together with re-routing of all existing pipework. Further details can be obtained within the legal pack. Please note we will only be carrying out virtual viewings at the property only.
From Norwich head west along the A47 and upon reaching the Honingham and Mattishall roundabout take your first exit. Continue along this road into the village of East Tuddenham and take a right hand turn into Church Lane. The property is located on the right hand side. There is no off road access to the property and interested parties should park on Church Lane only.
Hallway/Reception Room 16'9" x 36'9" (5.11m x 11.19m)
Utility 15'2" x 7'8" (4.62m x 2.33m)
Reception Room 19'10" x 14'6" (6.05m x 4.43m)
Conservatory 16'4" x 19'5" (4.98m x 5.91m)
Reception Room 10'4" x 15'7" (3.14m x 4.76m)
W.C (located off Reception Room)
Sitting Room 13'3" x 21'0" (4.05m x 6.40m)
Bathroom/W.C 7'11" x 11'7" (2.40m x 3.53m)
Reception Room 14'0" x 15'8" (4.27m x 4.77m)
Kitchen 15'2" x 12'6" (4.62m x 3.81m)
Breakfast Area 7'11" x 11'9" (2.40m x 3.59m)
Lounge 13'3" x 20'4" (4.05m x 6.20m)
Conservatory 8'2" x 13'6" (2.48m x 4.12m)
Hall 7'11" x 8'8" (2.40m x 2.64m)
Dining Room 14'8" x 9'1" (4.47m x 2.76m)
Master Bedroom 14'3" x 13'9" (4.34m x 4.19m) plus storage
En Suite Bathroom 7'11" x 13'3" (2.40m x 4.04m) plus storage
Bedroom Two 13'3" x 11'2" (4.34m x 3.40m)
Bathroom 6'7" x 8" (2.01m x 2.45m)
Bedroom Three 10'6" x 15'10" (3.20m x 4.84m)
Bedroom Four 10'5" x 12'3" (3.17m x 3.73m)
Bedroom Five 8'1" x 15'10" (2.46m x 4.83m)
Bedroom Six 10'6" x 9'3" (3.20m x 2.81m)
Bedroom Seven 7'11" x 11'12" (2.40m x 3.40m)
Shower Room/W.C 7'4" x 6'9" (2.23m x 2.06m)
All measurements are maximum.
The property offers a mature plot including gardens wrapping around the property.
EPC Asset Rating - E
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £900 (inc VAT) and an Auction Management Fee of £1020 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 21 days from the date of exchange.
2. There is currently no vehicular access to the property and planning consent has been granted in this respect. Please refer to the legal pack for further details.
3. There is currently no sewage disposal and a septic tank or sewage treatment plant will have to be installed.
4. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
5. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...