*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST* The property comprises a ninth floor one bedroom apartment, with open plan kitchen and balcony situated within a modern block which benefits from landscaped communal gardens and an attractive water feature.
The property has a great location within the Green Quarter and lies within a few minutes walk of Victoria Station and the AO Arena, with the Printworks and Arndale shopping centre within 0.5 mile.
Leasehold for 150 years from 1st August 2006 at a ground rent of £250 per annum, subject to 10 yearly index linked reviews with the first increase due at year 25. The current service charge is £1,170.86 per annum and future S.20 costs are anticipated. See Legal Pack for full details.
Entrance Hall 2.46 x 1.48m
Lounge 4.8 x 3m
Kitchen 2.9 x 2m
Bedroom 2.47 x 0.84m + 2.22 x 3.09m
Bathroom 2.38 x 1.72m
Energy Asset Rating is C.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £1920 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. The block requires cladding and fire safety works so the property is currently un-mortgageable. Cost to leaseholders are to be confirmed and please refer to Legal Pack for any updates.
2. Completion will take place 14 days from the date of exchange.
3. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
4. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.