IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL BIDDERS:
- The caravan is sold as seen and no warranty is given by the Seller as to its condition, or operation of any of the fixtures and fittings.
- Although currently located on a caravan park, the buyer will be responsible for arranging collection from site and transportation at their own cost at a time convenient to the park owners and before 31st December 2021.
- A bidders security deposit of £5000 is required to take part in the auction. This is by way of a "hold on funds" placed on a credit or debit card. A payment is only taken from the winning bidder.
- The price will be paid in full at the conclusion of the auction.
- If the total of the selling price and buyers administration fee is less than £5000 then the buyer will get refunded the difference.
- If the buyer fails to collect from site before 31st December they will forfeit any funds paid.
Second-hand caravan in need of refurbishment. With two entry doors, one leading to the kitchen, the other to the lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a WC, basin and shower cubicle.
Currently located at located at Number A-3 Ashfield Caravan Park, Preston New Road, Blackpool FY4 5JR. Access to the site is controlled and viewing are strictly by prior appointment with the auctioneers.
Gross internal area approximately 26.54 sq/ m (286 sqm)
Lounge 3.33m x 3.03m
Kitchen 3.45m x 1.43m
Bedroom 1 2.34m x 1.55m
Bedroom 2- 2.30m x 2.26m plus en-suite bathroom
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT which may be applicable.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £600 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
2. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.