*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST* PLEASE NOTE VIEWINGS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST NOT DISTURB THE OCCUPIER OF NO9 (OR NEARBY PROPERTIES) AND ALL QUERIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO LANDWOOD.*
The property provides a four-bedroom semi-detached property, of traditional brick construction incorporating mainly timber framed Georgian style sash windows, but one uPVC window to the bathroom. The roof is pitched, and slate covered. Refurbishment and some modernisation is required.
Internally, the ground floor provides an entrance hall, two small living rooms, a larger living area with dining space, a kitchen and WC. The first floor provides a landing, four bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a house bathroom comprising a bath and a separate walk in shower.
The property benefits from a unique location on Moon Grove, which retains a cobbled street, with many older Georgian style properties.
The property lies approximately 0.25 mile from the main centre of the Rusholme district of Manchester which provides local leisure, restaurant and retail facilities. Further amenities are available in the centre of Fallowfield approximately 0.75 mile to the south. Manchester city centre lies approximately 2.5 miles to the north. Communication links are good, with access to Moon Grove from Dickinson Road which runs between the A34 and Wilmslow Road (A6010), both of which are main arterial routes south from the city centre. Bus routes can be accessed from Dickinson Road.
Freehold - note a small part of the rear yard is sold subject to a long household interest of 999 years from 17 August 1970 which is registered under Title LA247900. There is a right of way across the garden of No 9 to access the front garden. Please refer to Legal Pack for full details.
We detail below the following approximate floor areas:
Ground Floor: 57.28 sq. m (617 sq. ft)
First Floor: 63.30 sq. m (681 sq. ft)
Front garden and rear yard.
Energy Asset Rating is E.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Please note the Bidders Security Deposit on this lot is £10,000.
2. Refer to the General Information Street in the Legal Pack.
3. Note the pictures were taken when the seller obtained possession in the autumn of 2021 and since then some clearance may have occurred. Interested parties are advised to view before bidding and updated images will be provided before the auction date.
4. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
5. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.