The property is comprised within two freehold titles: NT297674 & Title NT310546.
The property comprises a broadly rectangular parcel of land, with a small spur that provides the access to the main road. It extends to approximately 0.42 hectare (1.05 acres) and constructed on it are several residential dwellings per below.
Please note that we are unable to verify the planning history of the site and cannot confirm if all dwellings have the appropriate planning permissions, or if they are constructed in accordance with any permission that exists. The site could have development potential subject to obtaining the necessary consents. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries with Newark and Sherwood District Council.
The seller's contractor has identified two electricity meters and they believe that these serve all units on the site.
The properties are in in very poor condition, having not been occupied for some time and all would require extensive refurbishment and renovation before they were habitable. Issues throughout the various buildings include collapsed ceilings, water ingress, damp, areas of damaged plaster, black mould growth and structural damage.
• Dwelling 1 – comprising a semi/link detached 3 bedroom bungalow.
• Dwelling 2 – comprising a semi/link detached 2 bedroom bungalow.
• Dwelling 3 – effectively attached to Dwelling 1, comprising a 3 bedroom bungalow.
• Dwelling 4 – comprising a 3 bedroom detached bungalow.
• Outbuilding 1 – unable to access on the day – possibly was used as a dwelling but appears not to have PP.
• Outbuilding 2 – comprising a part converted agricultural building, with a kitchen at one end, large open area and a single room formed at the other end.
This comprises a rectangular field, that is currently overgrown and un-managed and extends to 1.52 hectares (3.75 acres). An online search of the Provisional Agricultural Land Classification (ALC) (England) on the natural England website indicates it falls within Grade 3 - Good to Moderate Quality Land.
The property and land are situated within a rural location, that lies approximately 7 miles northwest of Lincoln. Road communications are good, with access from the A57 (Sheffield Road) which intersects with the A516 nearby. Junction 31 of the M1 lies approximately 25 miles to the west.
Freehold - on 2 separate Titles: NT297674 & Title NT310546
The properties in Title NT297674 have the following approximate gross internal floor areas:
Dwelling 1: Entrance Hall, Boiler Room, Lounge, Hall, Kitchen, Conservatory, Bathroom and 3 Bedrooms - 126 sq. m (1,345 sq. ft)
Dwelling 2 : Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Shower Room - 51 sq. m (549 sq. ft)
Dwelling 3 : Entrance Hall, Hall, Lounge/Kitchen, Bathroom and 3 Bedrooms - 88 sq. m (947 sq. ft)
Dwelling 4 : Porch, Kitchen, Room, Storage Room, Lounge and 3 Bedrooms - 102 sq. m (1,097 sq. ft.)
Outbuilding 1 : No internal access (external measure) - 65 sq. m (700 sq. ft.)
Outbuilding 2 : Kitchen, Open Area and Room - 226 q. m (2,432 sq. ft)
Energy Asset Rating is TBC.
Council Tax is believed to be A - note the information on the Government website is not clear so interested parties are advised to rely on their own enquiries.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2700 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Although offered as a single auction lot the property comprises 2 titles each sold under a separate title with a separate sale agreement. The price achieved will be split and apportioned 85%/15% between Titles NT297674 and NT310546 respectively.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
4. The property is being sold under Proceeds of Crime legislation. Please see Legal Pack for further details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.