The Receivers do not have possession of the original or a full copy of the tenancy agreement.We understand the tenancy was granted in February 2017.
The property comprises a 3 bedroom semi-detached house which will be sold with a tenant in situ with a monthly rent reserved of £600. *Please note there is a unfinished extension in shell condition albeit we understand from the approved plans it is due to provide a further reception room alongside an extension to the existing kitchen to the ground floor, with an additional two bedrooms to the first floor.
Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in respect of the extension. From online enquiries we have identified the following planning applications in relation to the side extension;
• 54433 - Two storey extension to side and ground floor bay extension with garden decking to the rear. Approved with Conditions - 17 Oct 2011.
• 54598 - Two storey extension at side; ground floor bay extension; garden decking at rear (Resubmission). Approved with Conditions - 29 Nov 2011.
The works to date would appear to be in line with the approved planning consent, albeit we are unable to confirm this from our limited inspection. In addition, we note that the consent was granted in November 2011, and that works were due to commence within 3 years of this. We cannot confirm whether this was the case, albeit have been informed by the current tenant that they do believe works commenced a number of years ago, with no work having been undertaken on the extension for circa 3 years.
We would highlight that we are not aware as to whether any building regulations sign off has been provided for the work undertaken to date.
The property is located in the suburb of Blackbridge, approximately 2 miles to the south of Bury town centre in Greater Manchester. It lies circa 7 miles to the south east of Bolton and 6.5 miles north of Manchester City Centre. The subject property is located on Blenheim Close, a residential street which links to Croft Lane, which in turn leads to the main A56, linking Manchester city Centre to Bury.
The surrounding area predominantly comprises semi-detached residential housing, constructed in the 1960’s/1970s and similar to the subject. There are some local amenities in close proximity to the property, including public houses and takeaways and Pilsworth Retail Park lies 0.7 miles away and provides high street retailers and an ASDA supermarket. There are also schools and places of worship within the wider area.
Leasehold title number GM108535 for a period of 999 years from 25 December 1976 at a ground rent of £20 per annum.
Ground Floor: Living room, dining room and a kitchen
First Floor: 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plus Extension as per description.
Driveway and garden at the front and garden at the rear.
The tenant is holding over from an assured shorthold tenancy agreement from February 2017 at a current rent of £600 per month (see rent statement), although the original agreement stated £495 payable every 4 weeks.The Receivers do not have possession of the original or a full copy of the tenancy agreement.
Energy Asset Rating is D.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. The Internal pictures were taken either at the end of 2021 or the start of 2022.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.