* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* The property comprises a two bedroom ground floor flat within a converted semi detached house, which is in poor condition and requires refurbishment.
The property is located on Benson Road in Byker, approximately 0.5 miles away from Byker Metro Station and 0.6 miles from Chillingham Road metro station. The property is well served for a range of local amenities including shops, schools and bus routes.
Leasehold in respect of 301 for a term of 999 years from the 21st January 1986 at a peppercorn rent, together with the freehold for the first floor flat (299) which is sold subject to a corresponding sub-lease. This arrangement is known as a “Tyneside Lease”, with the intention that the leaseholder of each flat within the property is also the landlord of the other flat.
Kitchen 3.68 x 2.09m ( 12'12 x 6'10")
Living Room 3.76 x 2.80m ( 12'4" x 9'2")
Bedroom 2.66 x 2.33m ( 8'9" x 7'8" )
Bedroom Two 3/42 x 3.19m ( 11'2" x 10'5")
Energy Performance Asset Rating - C
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion is due to take place 14 days from the date of exchange.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.