Please note that the arrears of £2,475.02 detailed within the email correspondence from LMP Law dated 22 July 2022 have been settled in full.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* An impressive Grade II Listed property approached via a long driveway and forming part of the Dundridge Estate. The dwelling consists of five bedrooms and potential for en suites to at least 3 of the bedrooms. The property has urgent remedial works required and also generally requires finishing off/completing with most en suite facilities not connected.
Situated in the sought after South Hams countryside, Harberton offers rural living with a nearby public house and amenities at Harberton Ford. The popular town of Totnes is approximately 3 miles distant and offers a further range of individual and day to day shops, supermarket, leisure centre, galleries and a railway station.
Freehold. The owner is required to pay towards items in common as per the copy transfers in the legal pack. We understand from the seller's solicitors that the arrears have been settled and responses to the LPE1 enquiries from the management company are awaited.
Family Room 22'8" x 15'1" (6.91m x 4.6m)
Drawing Room 28'4" x 21'7" (8.64m x 6.58m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 19' 9" x 16' 10" (6.02m x 5.13m)
Master Bedroom 22'10" x 15'1" (6.96m x 4.6m)
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom Two 16' x 10'10" (4.88m x 3.3m)
En Suite Bathroom
Bedroom Five 10' 7" x 10' 7" (3.23m x 3.23m)
Bedroom Three 18'9" x 13'2" (5.72m x 4.01m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Four 18'9" x 13'10" (5.72m x 4.22m)
En Suite Shower Room
Long driveway leading to large parking area at the front of the property. Single garage and communal gardens.
Energy Performance Asset Rating - G
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 14 days from the date of exchange.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.