* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* The property comprises a one bedroom third floor apartment with full length windows overlooking the courtyard. The property benefits from secure allocated parking.
The property is situated in the prime Jewellery Quarter location close to the Golden Square and walking distance to the Jewellery Quarter Station and St Pauls Station. The Jewellery Quarter is a designated conservation area and proposed World Heritage Site and is a prestigious and highly desired part of Birmingham, providing a range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Leasehold for 125 years from 1st December 2008 at a ground rent of £200 per annum and service charge of £377.50 per quarter. Section 20 works are planned as detailed in the legal pack. We understand from the Management Company that the costs of the works are currently being reviewed by the FTT, there was a hearing held last month and further directions are to follow shortly. Copy correspondence suggests the leaseholders contribution has been settled through payment of previous years service charge but interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Open plan Lounge/Dining Room and Kitchen Area, Bedroom and Bathroom
Secure allocated car parking space.
Energy Performance Asset Rating - C
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 14 days from the date of exchange.
2. The property has a failed EWS1 and remedial works are being carried out. Section 20 works are planned as detailed in the legal pack. Copy correspondence suggests the leaseholders contribution has been settled through payment of previous years service charge.
3. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
4. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.