PLEASE NOTE TO BE SOLD AS A CONDITIONAL AUCTION LOT (SEE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BELOW)
*VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST* The property y comprises a 2 bedroom top floor (2nd Floor) apartment within a purpose built bock that dates from the early 2000s. The building is constructed with brick elevations, incorporating uPVC double glazed windows beneath a concrete tiled covered roof.
The property is accessed via a communal doorway, with a secure entry/intercom system to which there are stairs leading up to the apartment. Internally there is a hallway, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, bedroom, bathroom and open-plan kitchen/living area. Some refurbishment is required and the property should appeal to both owner occupiers and investors.
Brookhey benefits from a convenient location, approximately 0.5 mile to the west of Hyde town centre, with easy access to Junction 3 of the M67. Public transport links are good, with bus routes running along the nearby Manchester Road (A57) and Hyde Central railway station is within 500m. Hyde town centre has an Asda Superstore and a large Morrisons supermarket and within 1 mile is Crownpoint Shopping Park, with retailers including a Nandos, McDonalds, Starbucks and TK Maxx.
Leasehold for a term of 155 years (less 1 day) from 1st August 2004 at a ground rent of £150 per annum. Service charge is to be confirmed within the legal pack, but we understand the amount for the 6 months from 1st September 2022 is £510.
All dimensions max widths as irregular shaped rooms:
Kitchen/Lounge - 5.86m x 5.24m
Bedroom 1 - 3.12m x 3.64m
En-suite Shower Room: 1.82m x 1.80m
Bedroom 2 - 2.69m x 3.16m
Bathroom - 1.77m x 2.02m
The lease contains an allocated car parking space.
Energy Asset Rating is C.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2700 (inc VAT) payable by the winning bidder upon close of the auction - see point 1 in Additional Information below which explains this is deducted from the Reservation Fee.
1. This is offered on the basis that it is a Conditional Auction Lot.
If you are the successful bidder you'll enter into a Reservation Agreement with the Seller and have 28 days within which to exchange contracts (as per the Legal Pack documents) and then 28 days to complete. During the Reservation Period, the Seller is not able to accept other offers.
The sale of each Lot is subject to a minimum non-refundable Reservation Fee of £6,000. £3,300 of this is payment will be applied towards the deposit required on exchange of contracts and the remainder of £2,700 represents a contribution towards the Auctioneers cost and is inclusive of VAT.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
4. The property is being sold under Proceeds of Crime legislation. Please see Legal Pack for further details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.