The property is held Leasehold for a term of 125 years from the 28th February 2002.
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* The property comprises a two bedroom duplex apartment with en suite to master, balcony, double glazing and an allocated car parking space, situated in the city centre.
Situated in one of Nottingham's highly sought after locations and only a short walk into Nottingham's vibrant City centre where a fantastic range of facilities and attractions are found including two large shopping centres, the busy Market Square with events co-ordinated throughout the year. Restaurants including World Service and Hart's are a short walk away. The Nottingham Playhouse and Theatre Royal are located close by too.
The property is held Leasehold for a term of 125 years from the 28th February 2002. The ground is £250 per annum and the service charge is £1622.96 per annum.
Bathroom 8'10" x 7'0" (2.68m x 2.13m)
Bedroom One 11'6" x 9'3" (3.50m x 2.83m)
En Suite 9'1" x 3'10" (2.77m x 1.16m)
Bedroom Two 13'6" x 10'11" (4.12m x 3.32m)
Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge 20'10" x 20'3" (6.36m x 6.17m)
Allocated car parking space.
Energy Performance Asset Rating - C
125 years (104 years unexpired)
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 14 days from the date of exchange.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.