* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST* The property comprises a two bedroom modern apartment benefiting from open plan living, en suite shower room to the master bedroom and allocated car parking space.
The property is located midway between Chorlton and Didsbury and is accessed via the A5103/ Mauldeth Rd West offering easy access to Manchester City Centre in addition to neighbouring towns such as Chorlton and Didsbury. There are a range of amenities from local independent stores, restaurants, coffee shops, parks in addition to larger stores/supermarkets. The area is well served by road networks as well as public transport via bus and tram links.
The property is held Leasehold. The service charge for the period 1st July 2022 to the 31st December 2022 was £987.81 and is paid every 6 months.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Diner 23' x 9' (7m x2.74m)
Master Bedroom 15' x 9' (4.57m x 2.74m) (Plus extra 4'x3' alcove)
En Suite Shower Room 6' X 5' (1.83m x 1.52m)
Bedroom Two 9' x 7'1" (2.74m x 2.16m)
Family Bathroom/W.C 8'1" x 8' (2.46m x 2.44m)
Secure allocated car parking space.
Energy Performance Asset Rating - C
125 years (106 years unexpired)
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 14 days from the date of exchange.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.