The land is comprised within Title WYK427131 and extends to approximately 2.80 Hectares (6.91 acres). It comprises an elongated parcel of land that is bounded on the western boundary and in part on the eastern boundary by housing, including a recent development by Gleeson Homes adjacent to the southeast corner of the site. The land is crossed by Sutton Road and a lane that leads from Dudley Street. We understand that the land is currently in agricultural/grazing use and parts of the land do not have fencing or other physical boundaries that correspond with the title plan. Interested parties should rely on their own inspection and refer to the title plan to satisfy themselves as to the boundaries.
A claim for possession was made by an adjoining landowner and successfully defended by the Receivers in 2021. The claimant was ordered to deliver vacant possession of the land in February 2022. The Receivers have not physically fenced the land off and they give no warranty as to whether vacant possession was delivered or is currently given. We understand that there may currently be animals grazing on the land owned by unknown third parties. The land will be sold subject to any occupation, tenancies or licences that may exist, but the Seller can provide no confirmation or warranties in this regard and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries, searches and investigations. For further details on the previous claim for possession please refer to the Legal Pack.
The land lies to the north of Tyersal Lane, extending north beyond Sutton Road and extends to the south of Arkwright Street. Bradford city centre lies approximately 1.75 miles to the north west.
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2700 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Interested parties wanting to establish alternative uses or development potential should consult directly with the Local Planning office: https://www.bradford.gov.uk/planning-and-building-control/planning-and-building-control/ or Tel: 01274 432111
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions (these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
4. The property is being sold under Proceeds of Crime legislation. Please see Legal Pack for further details.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.