* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*The property comprises a one bedroom second floor apartment within a purpose built development for the Over 55's. The development benefits from many facilities including a communal lounge, laundry room, gardens and a rooftop garden with panoramic views. There are alarm pullcords situated throughout the apartment. The apartment is of dated appearance and would benefit from some upgrading. Access to the apartment can be gained by both stairs and lift. Please note that the purchaser as part of the process to get consent from the landlord to the sale will be interviewed by the management company which we understand is t make sure they are capable of living independently etc. Please see copy letter dated 11th March 2022 from Stonewater Ltd within the Legal Pack which is saved as "consent requirement letter".
The property is located in the heart of Churchdown village close to local amenities and bus routes providing access to Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Leasehold for 125 years from 1st January 1987 at a peppercorn rent and a current annual service charge of £2,647.92.
Sitting Room 18'0'' x 10'6'' (5.48m x 3.20m)
Kitchen 7'9'' x 5'8'' (2.36m x 1.73m)
Bedroom 16'3'' x 11'0'' (4.95m x 3.35m)
Communal grounds and parking. Rooftop garden.
Energy Performance Asset Rating - C
125 years (88 years unexpired)
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. Completion will take place 28 days from the date of exchange.
2. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
3. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.